Location: St. Louis, MO
Quality Assurance Specialist
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
This position is responsible for verifying and reporting production quality. Support production including scanning and electronic filing of records, document revision control, labeling and final release of product. The QA Specialist is also responsible for processing Engineering Change Order (ECO) and performing internal audits.
- Focus on the review and release of quality work to the customers business rules.
- Maintains filing system for quality records and business rules.
- Participate in the execution of ISO Standards and SOP training.
- Participate on the internal audit team and support external audits.
- Orchestrates the distribution of documentation to Production, QA, Management, etc.
- Maintain document revision control.
- Provide reports and compile information for compliance and quality improvement review.
- Identify opportunities for improving practice-related work flows, methods, and procedures, and
- Produce documentation of training materials, methods, and procedures.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures and housekeeping are applied to area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. BA/BS in associated discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Documentation control discipline.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, diagrams, flow charts, SOPs and procedure manuals.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
Please provide salary requirements with your cover letter/resume and email to email@example.com.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.