Location: St Louis, MO
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
The Program Manager will be responsible for program leadership, decision making and management of work requirements utilizing a skilled team in an environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, and responsiveness. The Program Manager shall demonstrate and apply highly developed technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to manage complex projects in a diverse and dynamic environment. Responsible for managing all activities related to project planning, initiation, implementation, monitoring and closing.
- Act as site lead and point of contact for the client for contractual or administrative questions or difficulties that arise related to the contract.
- Overall program management support to ensure contract and client objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure effective project management, direction, administration, quality assurance and provide team leadership and guidance to overall vision.
- Oversee execution of multiple highly visible technical projects.
- Act as the first Point of Contact (POC) for contractual or administrative questions or difficulties that arise related to the contract.
- Work as the primary point of contact for the customer through which communications, work assignments, and technical direction flow between the Government and the Contractor.
- Plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions specified within the contract.
- Provide the contract management and administrative oversight to achieve the quantitative and qualitative requirements of this contract.
- Ensure contract requirements are executed at a level equal to or higher than stated standards and shall strive for complete customer satisfaction with all customers.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships with the goal of maintaining a mutually beneficial business relationship with the Government.
- Key responsibilities on contract performance include adherence to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes, managing the people leadership of the organization to include direction of work assignments and staffing of positions with qualified personnel, interfacing with client’s contracting office leadership, and achievement of key financial measures.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and implementation of management, technical and program plans
- Interface frequently with customers and internal staff, and will be responsible for organizing and conducting program status reviews, team meetings, and various other business rhythms.
- Assist in other business development, capture, and program management activities and will be a key participant in growing the overall business.
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- BS/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MS/MA is a plus
- Proven experience for minimum 5 years as a Program Manager.
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification
- Ability to obtaion Public Trust Clearance
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Experience in performing analysis and oversight of project activity
- Experience in managing cost, quality and risks for IT projects
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.