Location: Kansas City, MO (Subtropolis)
Human Resources Specialist / Recruiter
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
Under the supervision of the HR Director, will support the human resources initiative at the Kansas City facility. Day to day HR contact for Kansas City employees, promote Company policies, act as benefit resource and help manage employee relations. Key contributor to facility recruiting, training and onboarding. Supports HR projects and assists in facility timekeeping.
- Recruits for exempt, non-exempt, and project based positions for the Kansas City Facility. Prescreens resumes, conducts phone interviews, and makes recommendations based on candidates’ qualifications. Schedules and coordinates interviews. Performs reference checks and prepares and sends offer letters and packets. Oversees pre-employment screening and employee assimilation.
- Coordinates pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Notifies hiring managers of candidate employment eligibility.
- Answers employee questions on HR policies, programs, practices, and procedures.
- Consults with HR Director to ensure resolution of employee relations issues.
- Resource to employees for questions pertaining to benefits program; medical, dental, life insurance, LTD and 401k.
- Maintains employee files for Kansas City Facility.
- Supports Human Resources projects to ensure the continuous, consistent and effective functioning of HR operations at the Kansas City Facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources, Bachelor’s degree plus.
- Experience in recruitment, employee relations, and HR compliance desired.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems and various job boards.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with advanced organizational skills.
Please provide salary requirements with your cover letter/resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.