Location: Kansas City, MO (Subtropolis)
Document Conversion - Scanner
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
Under general supervision and by following standard procedures is responsible for the operation of computers and scanning equipment.
- Operation of computers and scanning equipment for scanning production. Starts, stops, feeds, and tends to a high volume, repetitive cycle, production machine.
- Load documents into scanner while maintaining order of input and output.
- Monitor scanning process and troubleshoot problems as necessary.
- Perform quality checks by verifying electronic images on the screen and correcting any scanning malfunctions.
- Inspect master and scanner output against standard quality control criteria to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met.
- Resetting and verifying record statuses.
- Prepare final product for quality control review.
- Responsible for cleaning and daily maintenance of scanners.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule.
- Maintain a clean workstation.
- Participate in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in related field with working knowledge of scanning equipment and processes.
- Successfully complete adjudication for Secret Clearance.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
- Intermediate PC hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
- Physical Requirements-Standing for long periods of time and lifting boxes around 40lbs.
- Experience using a pallet jack preferred.
Please provide salary requirements with your cover letter/resume and email to email@example.com.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.