Location: St. Louis, MO
Document Conversion Clerk
Anacomp, Inc. is a leading business process solutions company with 45 years of experience providing full document lifecycle services and solutions with a passionate commitment to quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. Anacomp partners with our customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes, documents and information.
Under general supervision and by following standard procedures is responsible for quality assurance, data entry of digital information and preparation of client microfilm/microfiche or documents in order to be scanner ready. Based on the production needs of the Company, your role will rotate between described responsibilities.
- Data Entry
- Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification on data, and advises supervisor of issues related to data.
- Performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Perform final quality control review per customer requirements and reports any discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Prepare and scan microfilm / microfiche.
- Edit scanned microfilm / microfiche.
- Prepare documents for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, taping rips, inserting cover sheet, counting, numbering, and identifying different document classifications.
- Adjust documents in a manner that is attuned with the scanner.
- Must meet daily production goals.
- Participates in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10,500 key strokes per hour with a 99% or better accuracy rate.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
- Basic PC hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines in production environment, while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
- Capable of lifting a 25 lb. box (35 to 40 lbs. occasionally).
- Ability to read, write, and speak English effectively.
Please provide salary requirements with your cover letter/resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anacomp is AA EEO/M/F/D/V.